The Student Government Association (SGA) is comprised of:
- Student Executive Council (SEC)
- Georgetown Governing Senate
- Georgetown Activities Senate
- Class Officer Caucus
- Student Concerns Committee and
- all registered students of Georgetown College.
SGA is an important part of Georgetown College's campus. We help to
sponsor many student activities and are continually striving to foster
more campus-wide involvement. We are recognized for affecting changes on
campus and making campus more appealing to the student body.
Each SGA officer is required to maintain office hours weekly. This time
is spent completing duties in the SGA Office (located in the
Student Center) and helping students at Georgetown College.