Thank you for your interest in visiting Georgetown College! We always love to have new faces visit campus. To ensure that you and your students experience all that GC has to offer, please review and accept the following policies for group visits. They are as follows:
- To ensure that this is an enjoyable and engaging experience, we will only allow one group per day.
- When choosing what date works best for your schedule, please coordinate at least 2 weeks in advance. Any additional time provided will assist in visit planning.
- We understand that conflicts may arise prior to your visit. If at all possible, please notify the college of rescheduling or canceling at least 5 days prior to your scheduled visit
- Group visits are scheduled on a first come first serve basis. If you know when you would like to come, please schedule as a soon as possible so that we may begin to plan a great GC experience for you.
- To provide the best experience possible, we ask that groups be no larger than 60 students.
- Please inform us ahead of time if someone in the group will need special accommodations.
- The time spent with us will be about 1 and a half to 2 hours total.
- While on campus, classes may be in session and we ask that students be on their best behavior. Any student/group who may be disruptive or displaying inappropriate behavior may be asked to leave campus.
- Due to availability, we ask that a chaperone be available for every 20 students to a group, i.e. 3 chaperons for 60 students.
- For the safety of the group, we ask that all chaperons remain with the group at all times throughout the duration of their time on campus.
- As the safety of visitors is our top priority, we will conduct tours in all weather conditions unless deemed unsafe We do offer lunch in the cafeteria.
If you are interested in having your group enjoy lunch on campus, please contact Wanda Fryman at 502-863-8142. The lunchtime will be from 11:30-12:00 only. Please be aware that our campus does not allow outside food or drink.